- Sep 27 2021
- 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
How to Reach 4000 Millennials
This class will teach Pastors and Ministers to develop a leadership pipeline that reaches unchurched millennials and disciple them into ministry leaders who plant new ministries. The following topics will be discussed:
1) Why millennials are good leaders.
2) 5 new values that shape their world view.
3) Modernism versus Postmodernism.
4) A New paradigm for Evangelism that works today.
5) How to use social media to reach Millennials.
6) 3 shifts to make in your preaching to connect with this generation.
7) How to create discipleship environments which they will flock to and stay
8) The LGBTQ conversation, i.e. the theological frame work for approaching biblical sexuality, move beyond behavior management to wholeness in Christ, and how to deal with same-sex attraction in the Church.