Click here to
Search the Catalog & Request Books
WELCOME TO THE LIBRARY AT TCCTC!
You can browse the shelves or search the catalog online. Either way, we think you’ll find plenty to interest you. With over 9,000 items, the library covers just about any topic you can think of that’s related to the Bible, theology, and our Christian walk. There are also plenty of resources on hand, such as atlases and dictionaries, to make studying fruitful. Our hope is that the library will be a blessing to our students and to the wider community.
HOW TO FIND A BOOK
* The catalog is searchable online at www.TCCTC.org. There is a computer available for catalog searches in the break area. Or you can use your device with TCCTC’s wifi.
* You can browse the shelves to find a book yourself during business hours: Monday – Thursday, 9AM – 5PM.
*There is a diagram near the computer available for catalog searches to help you locate the right shelf for a book once you have its number.
* Or you may send a request through the online catalog search to have a book found for you the next time a library volunteer is working. You will be notified by email when that is done.
COMMUNITY USE OF THE TCCTC LIBRARY
Everyone is welcome to come in and use the library while they are at TCCTC. There are comfortable chairs and quiet areas for your use. You may bring your lunch or a snack.
Note: The following people have borrowing privileges: faculty, staff, volunteers, official “Friends of the Center,” and students currently enrolled for credit in a multi-week course. Students enrolled for personal growth (audit) may borrow books by leaving a deposit.
TCCTC LIBRARY LENDING POLICY
Library items are lent for a period of one month. Renewals can be made by contacting the library volunteer by email.
WHO MAY BORROW
The following categories of library patrons are eligible to borrow items:
1. Official “Friends of the Center”
4. TCCTC Board of directors
5. “Degree-Seeking” Students enrolled in a multi-week course for credit
6. “Personal-Growth” Students enrolled in a multi-week course for audit may borrow items by leaving a deposit.
*The deposit may be made by check (preferred) or in cash.
* The deposit amount is $30 per item.
*Checks will be held until the due date and returned when the item is returned. Checks will be cashed if the item is not returned by the due date.
*Cash will be refunded when the item is returned.
*Credit and Debit Cards are not accepted for library deposits due to the fees involved in charging and refunding.
If a library volunteer is present, the volunteer will check out the book for you.
When no library volunteer is present, items may be borrowed by completing a “Book Check-Out Form” and leaving it on the library desk.
“Book Check-Out Forms” are available in the drawer beneath the printer on the library desk.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ANYONE MAY USE LIBRARY MATERIALS AT TCCTC DURING BUSINESS HOURS:
Monday – Thursday 9:00 – 5:00