TCCTC LIBRARY LENDING POLICY
HOW TO FIND A BOOK
* The catalog is searchable online at www.TCCTC.org. There is a computer available for catalog searches in the break area. Or you can use your device with TCCTC’s wifi.
* You can browse the shelves to find a book yourself during business hours: Monday – Thursday, 9AM – 5PM.
*There is a diagram near the computer available for catalog searches to help you locate the right shelf for a book once you have its number.
* Or you may send a request through the online catalog search to have a book found for you the next time a library volunteer is working. You will be notified by email when that is done.
Library items are lent for a period of one month. Renewals can be made by contacting the library volunteer by email.
WHO MAY BORROW
The following categories of library patrons are eligible to borrow items:
1. Official “Friends of the Center”
4. TCCTC Board of directors
5. “Degree-Seeking” Students enrolled in a multi-week course for credit
6. “Personal-Growth” Students enrolled in a multi-week course for audit may borrow items by leaving a deposit.
*The deposit may be made by check (preferred) or in cash.
* The deposit amount is $30 per item.
*Checks will be held until the due date and returned when the item is returned. Checks will be cashed if the item is not returned by the due date.
*Cash will be refunded when the item is returned.
*Credit and Debit Cards are not accepted for library deposits due to the fees involved in charging and refunding.
If a library volunteer is present, the volunteer will check out the book for you.
When no library volunteer is present, items may be borrowed by completing a “Book Check-Out Form” and leaving it on the library desk.
“Book Check-Out Forms” are available in the drawer beneath the printer on the library desk.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ANYONE MAY USE LIBRARY MATERIALS AT TCCTC DURING BUSINESS HOURS:
Monday – Thursday 9:00 – 5:00