Application Process in a Nutshell
Make an appointment and meet (virtually) with the Academic Adviser to determine:
- the best program for you,
- the application requirements for that program,
- for which course(s) you should register while your application is in process (up to 9 credits),
- whether or not you will need to complete a writing exercise and, if so, schedule for it,
- whether you are eligible for an interest-free payment plan for your tuition.
If required: Complete the writing exercise and check back in a week for the results.
Complete the application for your chosen program online HERE.
- The application can be started, then returned to later, as many times as you need.
- Part of the online application (for degree and training programs, but not for lifelong learning) is entering contact information for your references.
- The application fee is paid when you are ready to submit your completed application
For those applying to degree programs: outside of the online application, you will need to request transcripts of prior college work (this is a must when applying for admission to the Master’s program; see instructions in the applications for Bachelor’s and Two-Year Degrees).
Check back in a month after submitting it to see if your application is complete (that is, whether or not your references and transcripts have come in).