MP3 Class Recordings for Multi-Week Courses
Those who registered for a multi-week course through the website can download the mp3 recordings for each class meeting as soon as they are processed — usually within three business days after the class meeting. Mp3 recordings are included in the tuition for multi-week courses.
- From the TCCTC.org homepage, choose “LOG IN” from the menu. (This will take you to tcctc.org/my-account.)
- Log in on the My Account page using the same user name and password that you used to register for courses.
- Once you are logged in, courses for which you registered on the website will appear in the My Courses section of the page. Clicking on your course will take you to the TCCTC CONNECT page for that course. There you will see a link for mp3 recordings.
- Download the mp3 recordings to your computer or device. Note: The files are too big for streaming.
- It is also possible to access your mp3 recordings by using the app “Moodle” on your cell phone. Your login on that app will be the same as it is on TCCTC’s website.
If you already have a TCCTC account, and a course for which you’ve made tuition payment arrangements does not appear in the My Courses section when you’re logged in, please ask the Registrar to link your account to your class.
If you don’t have an account, please create one:
From the TCCTC.org homepage, choose “LOG IN” from the menu. (This will take you to tcctc.org/my-account.)
On the My Account page, complete the section titled “Register.” Do not include any spaces in the user name. Please make a note of your user name and password. Once you have an account, the Registrar can link courses for which you’ve made tuition payment arrangements to your account.
Seminar and Course Recordings on CD
Recordings of Seminars and class meetings may be ordered (prepaid only) at each seminar and before or on the day of single class meetings of a multi-week course or for an entire course. You will be notified by e-mail when the CDs are ready — usually within three business days after the seminar or a class meeting.
Prices for Recordings on CD:
$90 for a 15-week course;
$60 for a 10-week course;
$48 for an 8-week course;
$30 for a 5-week course;
$18 for a full-day seminar;
$9 for a half-day seminar;
$6 for a 2.5 hour class meeting.
NOTICE — RECORDINGS REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF TCCTC
Mp3 and CD recordings are offered as study aids for the use of students who are enrolled in courses and seminars. They remain the property of TCCTC. They may not be reproduced/forwarded/shared without the express permission of TCCTC.
NOTICE — IN CASES WHEN RECORDING WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL:
While TCCTC makes an effort to record class meetings and seminars, human and technology errors mean that some classes or seminars are not recorded. In this event, there will not be any adjustment to tuition for multi-week courses, but those who have prepaid for CDs will receive a refund.