Tallahassee Christian College’s graduation ceremonies are held annually for graduate and undergraduate students
Application for graduation must be made to the Registrar’s Office one term prior to graduation or when the student has completed all but 10 hours of course work for their degree – whichever comes sooner. If the student is unable to graduate at the end of the term for which application was made, the student must apply again. A $150 graduation fee covers the cost of invitations, cap and gown, diplomas and other related graduation expenses.
Graduation General Requirements & Ceremony
The following requirements must be met no later than April 30 of the year in which the student expects to graduate:
- Satisfactory completion of all course work and projects required for the degree including changing all incompletes to letter grades
- Required GPA (2.00 for undergraduate; 3.00 for graduate)
- Payment of the application fee
- Payment of the graduation fee
- Payment in full of any monies owed
- Return of any outstanding library or resource materials
The Graduation Checklist Form should be submitted to the Registrar’s Office one term prior to graduation. This check will include an overview of grades and course completions in the light of requirements for graduation. An additional graduation check is required two weeks before graduation. Completion of all work and payment of all tuition and fees are required for graduation, and will be verified by the registrar.
Additional information (including the Graduation Checklist Form) can be found in the Student Handbook.