Students who plan to pursue a master’s, bachelor’s, or two-year degree must submit a formal application for acceptance into the degree program prior to the semester in which they wish to enroll. A one-time non-refundable application fee must accompany the application. Students are invited to enroll for classes while their application is in progress.
Everyone is eligible to take individual courses at TCCTC. Only those seeking to enroll in a degree program need to complete the application found here. Students who wish to take a course or seminar that does not lead to a specific program of study are welcome to do so and only need to complete the semester registration form.
Students may apply as early as one year prior to the beginning date of the term in which the student wishes to enroll. Students should apply as early as possible to allow time for processing the application, and setting an appointment with an academic advisor to discuss what program will best serve the student’s needs. Students are invited to enroll for classes while their application is in progress.
For academic credit, a transcript from the high school and college(s) attended is required. A written exercise is required for students who have not yet earned their associate degree. College credit requires a combination of class participation, outside reading, reports, and examinations. While TCCTC has neither academic nor age requirements for entrance, a student must be able to understand and participate at the level at which he or she is enrolled.
A non-refundable $50 application fee must accompany the admission application. Please make checks or money orders payable to Tallahassee Christian College & Training Center, and send to the attention of the Registrar’s Office.
- Program Admission Application
- Statement of Purpose
- Student Policies, Rights and Responsibilities Agreement
- Writing Exercise (only for students who have not yet earned an associate degree)
- Transcripts: The student’s application must include all previous high school and college work. Transcript requests must be made to each school listed on the application by the student. Most schools charge for these services. The schools will send transcripts directly to TCCTC.
- Pastoral Recommendation: A recommendation is to be mailed directly from a pastor or spiritual mentor to TCCTC.
- Personal Recommendation: Two personal recommendations are to be mailed directly from the person writing the reference to TCCTC.
- $50 non-refundable application fee